This brief to Ministry of Children and Family Development Minister Mary McNeil outlines First Call’s recommendations for improved supports, services and outcomes for BC children and youth, including its 4 Keys to Success.
The recommendations include:
- Permanency for children and youth in care
- Prevention of vulnerability through enhanced responsiveness and early supports
- Addressing the crisis in quality child care
- Poverty as a risk factor for child apprehensions
- Additional concerns and questions
- Communication, advocacy and accountability