Raise the Rates, a coalition of which First Call is a member, is organizing a Walk for Welfare Justice on Wednesday, March 27. We are walking from the office of the Premier, Christy Clark, to the office of the Leader of the Opposition, Adrian Dix to demand action to raise welfare and end poverty in BC.
Assemble at 9 am Carnegie Community Center (Main and Broadway). Transportation available to start of walk.
Or join the walk along the way at:
• 10:15 – Christy Clark’s office, 3615 West 4th Ave
• Noon – Broadway and Granville
• 1:10 pm – Broadway & Main
• 2:05 pm – Broadway & Commercial
• 4 pm: Rally at Adrian Dix’s office, 5022 Joyce Street
Contact Raise the Rates: www.raisetherates.org